Tuesday, September 16, 2014

unusual affairs - allure.



Unusual Affairs - Allure

9:48

18.39 MB

1. Backseat Sleeper
2. Laisse Tomber Les Pieds



so, the latest total black tapes took a while to reach me due to some colossal screw-ups by USPS.

they're the worst.

but now that they're finally in hand, here's a short-but-sweet release from unusual affairs. I fully intended to post their previous total black release, hooded remains, but it was put up for sale and streaming on their bandcamp page, so I held off.

this new one is a short release that still manages to pack a great punch - dialogue samples kick off each track before launching into brutal, multi-textured walls.

sometimes I think I can hear vocals buried in there, but it might just be my ears playing tricks on me...

nevertheless, this release is sold out from the source but copies are available on discogs. be sure to stop by the unusual affairs bandcamp page to throw a little money their way - I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

and, as always, support total black.




(for preview purposes only.)





No comments:

Post a Comment